Thursday 16 June 2011

MY NAME... IS FINLAY... AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!




What's another dorktastic long term wrestling project?

Been wanting to do a Finlay project for a while now, and watching some Smackdown! stuff from 2006 last night motivated me to start it. I'm just gonna stick to his WWE run since that seems way more manageable and less daunting. The goal is to cover everything he's done in the WWE and have it all piled in here as a checklist of sorts. Because I'll obviously need something like that later in life.

Much like the Mid-South project I'm just gonna break it down into 4 tiers, with the best stuff being in the top tier and the "worst" stuff being in the bottom tier. Everything within each tier will be in chronological order as well, since ranking it all individually from best to worst - especially given the fact I'll go months without updating it - can get pretty confusing.


Finlay v Rey Mysterio (Smackdown!, 3/24/06)
Finlay v Chris Benoit (Smackdown!, 5/5/06)

No comments:

Post a Comment