Monday 21 January 2019

1990 CMLL Project




I recently picked up all the CMLL TV from 1990 that I could get a hold of. I've been watching it and writing about it (as the six people who read this stupid blog will have guessed). And I've been saying for ages that I want to do a 1990 CMLL project so here we go. I'll do it differently than the 1992 WCW and 1994 WWF (remember that?) things from years back; rather than rank every match from 1 to whatever I'll just do it in tiers, tier 1 being the superclassics, tier 5 being the muck. I've seen a bunch of this stuff before and I'm looking forward to re-watching things like Dandy/Azteca, Dandy/Satanico and Pirata Morgan/El Faraon, but I haven't really explored much of the midcard that year and there's bound to be some good stuff.


Tier 1


Tier 2
El Dandy, Mogur & Popitekus v MS-1, Pierroth Jr. & Ulises (CMLL, 1/5/90)
Pierroth Jr. v Mogur (CMLL, 1/12/90)


Tier 3
Aguila Solitaria, Pantera II & Ciclon Ramirez v El Supremo, El Hijo del Gladiator & Herodes (CMLL, 1/5/90)
Angel Azteca v Emilio Charles Jr. (CMLL, 1/12/90)
Mascarita Sagrada, La Aranita & Aguilita Solitaria v Espectrito, Pequeno Goliath & Piratita Morgan (CMLL, 1/12/90)
Canelo Casas, Comando Ruso & Pánico v Ráfaga Azul, Remo Banda & Rokambole (CMLL, 1/19/90)
Angel Azteca, Super Astro & Mascara Sagrada v MS-1, Herodes & Tierra, Viento y Fuego (CMLL, 1/19/90)


Tier 4
Angel Azteca, Super Astro & Kung Fu v Emilio Charles Jr., Jaque Mate & Espectro Jr. (CMLL, 1/5/90)
La Diabólica & Martha Villalobos v Pantera Sureña & Zuleyma (CMLL, 1/19/90)
Pierroth Jr., Ulises & Super Halcon v Javier Llanes, Huracan Ramirez & Americo Rocca (CMLL, 1/19/90)

No comments:

Post a Comment