- Angelico, Solar I & Ultraman Jr. v Negro Navarro, Trauma I & Trauma II (IWRG, 1/7)
- Rey Mysterio v CM Punk (WWE, 2/12)
- Trauma I & Trauma II v Suicida & Zatura (IWRG, 1/14)
- Black Terry & Dr. Cerebro v Gringo Loco & El Hijo Del Diablo (IWRG, 1/24)
- Bryan Danielson v Kaval (FCW, 2/7)
- Christian v Ezekiel Jackson (WWE, 1/31)
- Black Terry, Dr. Cerebro & Cerebro Negro v Pantera, Suicida & Zatura (IWRG, 1/7)
- Christian & Kane v Ezekiel Jackson & William Regal (WWE, 1/26)
- Negro Navarro v Angelico (IWRG, 1/21)
- The Undertaker v Rey Mysterio (WWE, 1/31)
Well fuck me, I actually managed to get a top 10 before June.
4. Black Terry & Dr. Cerebro v Gringo Loco & El Hijo Del Diablo (IWRG, 1/24)
Ton of fun. This is just a bloody brawl with an awesome crowd, something you don't get to appreciate often enough in Lucha since the crowd rarely comes off well on TV. Black Terry Jr's handhelds are definitely the way to go in that respect. Star of the match is Black Terry, who bleeds everywhere and both takes and dishes out an asswhooping. Gringo Loco and Hijo Del Diablo are real scummy looking motherfuckers and the crowd are all over them. It's great seeing Diablo, who looks like the kind of person you'd see selling 14 year old girls in some back alley in Tijuana, trying to rally a crowd chant for himself only to be met with a chorus of booes. I've heard great things about the Cerebro/Hijo Del Diablo match from 1/31, and this only makes me even more hyped to see it. My favourite spot of the match might be Gringo Loco bringing a bag of cactus leaves into the ring and grating one right across Terry's open wound. It's a spot that I could imagine coming off as being really goofy a lot of the time, but I thought it was awesome here. Opening is cool, too, as Terry and Cerebro head up the aisle to meet Loco/Diablo right off the bat, only to be jumped from behind and plastered with a couple chairs. Terry's receipt for that later by murdering Loco with one of those non-folding ones looked REAL sore and hurty. Black Terry... fuck yeah!